For optimal loading and viewing abilities, please access sprint videos using a Chrome or Firefox browser. If you do not have either browser on your device, you can download Chrome here and Firefox here.
If you are using a Chrome or Firefox web browser and are still having difficulty viewing or loading a video, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that your device is connected to the internet - wifi or mobile data.
- Make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
- Clear your web browser's cache and cookies. Find instructions on how to do that here.
- Disable any adblockers.
- If you are using your work laptop, try to access it from a personal device to see if your work laptop security settings are preventing the video from loading.
- Lastly, disable any VPNs.
If you need assistance with any of the steps above or need further troubleshooting help, please contact the Support Team and provide the following information:
- the error message you're receiving
- the troubleshooting steps you have taken
- the web browser you are using (Chrome/Firefox)
Please include screenshots of the error message, if possible.